The Equity Foundation is thrilled to announce that Natasha Vickery is the winner of the 2018 Equity Gristmill Internship.
The Equity Foundation is giving MEAA Equity members the opportunity to attend a two-day masterclass with US actor/teacher Joshua Bitton when he visits Australia in 2018.
Australian performer, advocate and activist Noeline Brown is the recipient of the 2017 Equity Lifetime Achievement Award, presented by Foxtel which was held last night, Sunday November 26, 2017 at the Sydney Theatre Company.
One lucky student Equity member who is in their final year of drama school in 2017 will have the opportunity spend a week working alongside the cast and crew of Back in Very Small Business.
The Equity Foundation is delighted to annouce that Australian performer, advocate and activist Noeline Brown is the recipient of the 2017 Equity Lifetime Achievement Award, presented by Foxtel.
More Articles ...
- KEN BLACKBURN HONOURED WITH NZ LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
- BARRACUDA, THE FAMILY LAW AND CLEVERMAN WIN 7TH ANNUAL EQUITY ENSEMBLE AWARDS!
- SOPHIE KESTEVEN & LUMKA COLEMAN WIN 2017 ATLANTIC ACTING SCHOLARSHIPS
- PERFORMERS EMILY MCKENZIE AND FREYA MILNER WIN EQUITY NZ SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN NEW YORK
- 7th Annual Equity Ensemble Awards
- STUDY ACTING IN NEW YORK: SCHOLARSHIP FOR AUSTRALIAN PERFORMER