Self Test Studio Induction
245 Chalmers Street
365 Queen Street
Equity New Zealand Office
283 Karangahape Road
The Self Test Studio is designed for Equity members to record a self test in a professional environment. The Studio has recording facilities only. There is no editing equipment. You will be required to bring your own camera card to insert into the camera and take it away for editing. All members are required to watch the Self-Test Induction video below before booking the room.
Making a Booking
- The hours of operation are: Mon-Fri 9.30am-4.30pm.
- Visit www.equityfoundation.org.au/selfteststudio to make a booking online. Have your membership card handy when booking. Please note that bookings are a two-step process. You must validate your appointment from the link in the first email to complete your booking.
- Only financial members of MEAA Equity are eligible to use the Studio. To check your membership please contact MEAA Member Central on 1300 65 65 13 or email email@example.com
- Cancellations must be made within a 24hour notice period.No-shows will be unable to register again for a period of 1 month.
Using the Self Test Studio
- Melbourne bookings only: If you are self-testing for a role which requires music or singing, the room is only available between 12.30pm and 1.30pm, or by special arrangement after 4.30pm. Please contact Sarah McKenzie (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any queries.
- You will need to bring a standard SD card on the day, preferably a fast card (listed as 400x or 30mb/s or higher). You may want to consider formatting this card first so you can ensure there will be enough room. Do not forget to remove your camera card upon leaving.
- No more than 3 people allowed in the room at any one time.
- All equipment must be put back to its original place before leaving.
- No food is to be consumed in the studio.
- Please clean up any rubbish before leaving.
- DO NOT leave the Self Test Studio open without anyone present at ANY time. If you need to leave for some reason please call an Equity Staff member to lock the venue.