Rights, Residuals and Usage with Miles Hunt
- Usage – upfront buyouts and the curse of in perpetuity;
- Residuals – backend payments and where they come from;
- Agreements – how usage and residuals work in film, TV and Streaming;
- MEAA negotiations and payments for performers;
- The Difficulty with Streamers;
- International Perspective – SAG and other jurisdictions; and
- TVC Rollovers.
Miles HuntMiles Hunt is a Senior Industrial Officer working within Equity at MEAA. He deals with industrial issues for members (individually and collectively) and negotiates agreements (for film and TV) on behalf of members. He was a Personal Injury Lawyer for 10 years and recently had his dystopian novel, The Information Editor, published by ASP / Arcadia.