The Equity Foundation utilises significant resources to present performers with a comprehensive professional development program free of charge. Our events attract a considerable wait list. As a courtesy to your fellow performers, please take note of this cancellation policy.
Workshops and Masterclasses (where you work in small groups with a teacher):
- Cancellations must made 24 hours prior to the event.
- No shows and cancellations without such notice will result in restriction from all workshops and masterclasses for a two month period (from the date of registered event).
In Conversations and Panel Discussions:
- Cancellations must be made by 5pm the day prior to the event.
- Failure to fulfil a reservation will be recorded as a no-show.
- Two no-shows at In Conversation or Panel Discussions within one month of the first missed event will result in restriction from attending all Foundation events for two months.
Cancellations for the self-test studio need to be made by 5pm the day prior to your booking. No shows and cancellations without such notice will result in a block on studio bookings for two weeks (from the date of missed booking). Please cancel your booking via the link provided in your confirmation email.
The Self Test Project
We receive more than 100 applications per month. If you are among the 20 randomly selected performers to participate for the month please make sure you can turn around the self-test within a week. If not, let us know immediately so someone else can take your spot. Failure to submit a self test will result in a block on participating in the project for six months or six projects.