Equity Ensemble Awards
The Equity Ensemble Awards were introduced in 2011 to honour excellent performances by Australian small screen ensembles. These awards recognise the truly collaborative process that leads to great viewing and powerful storytelling.
- Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series.
- Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series.
- Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Mini-Series or Telemovie.
How it works
- Programs must be Australian and must feature an Australian cast.
- Programs must have been first broadcast on the small screen in Australia between January 1 and December 31 of each calendar year.
- Winners are selected by members of MEAA Equity National Performers’ Committee and honoured at an Awards Ceremony.