The Self Test Studios are designed for Equity members to record a self test in a professional environment.
The Self Test Studios
How it works
- You must be a financial member of Equity to use the studio.
- All members are required to watch the Self-Test Induction video before booking the room.
- The Studio has recording facilities only.
- There is no editing equipment.
- Please leave the studios as you found them.
- ALERT: All Self Test Studios will be closed from Wednesday March 18, 2020, until further notice. We regret any inconvenience this causes performers and will reopen the studios as soon as it is safe to do so.
- You will be required to bring your own camera card (standard SD card) to insert into the camera and take it away for editing.
- If you need to cancel please do so via your booking email by 5pm the day prior to your booking to avoid a booking ban.
- The Self Test Studios are proudly supported by Media Super.
245 Chalmers Street, Redfern
365 Queen Street, Melbourne
102 Adelaide Street, Brisbane
Equity New Zealand Office
283 Karangahape Road, Newtown
Book a studio
All of our Self Test Studios are currently closed until further notice. We regret any inconvenience this causes. The health of Equity members is our greatest priority and we will reopen the studios as soon as it is safe to do so. In the mean time, keep practicing those self test skills at home. Here are some top tips from a casting director.