The Self Test Studios are designed for Equity members to record a self test in a professional environment.
The Self Test Studios
How it works
- You must be a financial member of Equity to use the studio.
- The Studio has recording facilities only.
- There is no editing equipment.
- Please leave the studios as you found them.
- COVID ALERT: To use our Studios you must follow these COVID guidelines.
- COVID HOURS: We are still operating with restricted hours due to limited office capacity. Please book in advance and cancel any unwanted appointments via your conformation email.
- Melb: Open Weds/Thurs.
- Syd: Open Tues/Weds/Thurs.
- Adl/Bris/Akl: Open Mon-Fri.
- You will be required to bring your own camera card (standard SD card) to insert into the camera and take it away for editing.
- If you need to cancel please do so via your booking email by 5pm the day prior to your booking to avoid a booking ban.
- Watch our Self Testing Essentials videos for useful tips and tricks on using the camera and equipment. Part one. Part Two.
- The Self Test Studios are proudly supported by Media Super.
245 Chalmers Street, Redfern
365 Queen Street, Melbourne
102 Adelaide Street, Brisbane
13 Morphett St
Equity New Zealand Office
283 Karangahape Road, Newtown