Every year the Equity Foundation offers one Australian and one New Zealand performer the chance to spend six weeks honing their craft at one of the most prestigious acting schools in the world.
The Atlantic Acting School Scholarship
How it works
- This is an online part-time, five-month program (valued at $US7,950) tailored to the ambitious actor eager to broaden their network and their creative mind.
- When applications open Equity members will be notified via the Equity Foundation eNews Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- The Scholarships cover Atlantic tuition fees.
- There is one place available in each program.
- Shortlisted applicants are required to participate in phone interview with judges.
- The winner will be chosen by a panel of industry experts.
- Inherent in the culture of the Atlantic Acting School, and ubiquitous in the curriculum, is training in the professional habits and discipline demanded by the collaborative nature of this creative work.
- Classes take place January 15 – June 8 every Wed/Thurs/Friday 9am-1.30pm AEST or 11am-3.30pm NZ time.
- The Atlantic Scholarship is proudly supported by the Atlantic Acting School, Showcast and MEAA.